Friday, May 4, 2007

dis post is actualy 2dayz ago.. @@"

Well since dis is my first time... ^^ so ...hAha...umm...i'll juz plainly tell wat happen today...(a boring day.. T__T) Then as usual i woke up then i went to skul...LATE AGAIN..@@(LOLZ...)

Anyway... i walked to skul like everyday else(for 4years and 5month jor) then supprisingly da bell of da skul dint ring when i got there...buahAha...so i juz hurry to my class TROW my bag on my place then fly to 3k to hunt for WOEI YEE cuz she took my pen drive and was not returned YET.. T__T .. Hopefully she dun lost it.. lolz...joking oni...hAha...then everyone was juz chating and chatting ....(blablabla) till da bell rings again...sadly i dint notice.. @@" then as time goes by i notice dat my classmate aint standing on da coridoor anymore...then i juz hurry back to da class...

SOON, while sitting in my BELOVED class i when to a kepo conner to crap bout sumting.. (i think i forget wat i crap bout.. @@") then SP period approch...(BORING) sum how i kinda hate SP now...(dono y..use to luf it alot..) RELI its boring like SHYT.. even da head of dat club say so...lolz...

Then sooner or later SP finishes...but guess wat...da next peroid is SEJARAH...LAGI TERUK... T__T ...so da whole class ponteng ..buahAha.. as usual i go and look for carmen to tok wit ..(though she's like dun wanna choi me jor...dono y...??) then i waited at da foyer for my frenz to arrive...but then no one came at first.. T__T .. (lonely) ..then i saw Chee Chuen...so i walked near him to tok awhile...(guess wat i forgot wat i tok to him again.. @@") but then i start to see arron they all coming down ...looking for a place to sit...then blablabla...dono wat happen edi...then i saw carmen...and she acted wierd...she dint notice me and dint even tok to me.. T__T (carmen oo...carmen wat i did to u.. T__T ...??) then i to0k to Sin Yin instead... Reccess ended pretty fast...soon everyone where going to their class...then i saw su and woei yee hanging on da stairs...but then i juz hang on there for awhile then rush to canteen for FOOD .. ^^

After my meal..i went to 3J to look for sumone to chat wit..then i saw Su sitting alone like usual...so i went and tok to her...but then she looked sad...and i still dono y...(untill i saw her blog today.. I'm so SORRY Su...i dun mean to mention him.. ) after chatting for awhile i was thinking of going to my class for a drink of water but on da way i think i saw woei yee, jamie and jinneh
so i tok wit them then woei yee suddenly siad...there he is...(she meant FU ONN) then jamie was like .......err.....u dun wanna noe.. @@" hAha...then i said ohh yea i saw FU ONN in da canteen too... ^^ then jamie was like ....... (dono how to express) so i followed them to their class...( i'm bak again.. @@) then Su said sumthing bout Fu Onn wrote a poem bout Jamie...but i dun quite remember wat she said ...but i juz noe jamie was like...SOT jot then she screamed while running of sumwhere...(and yet everyone was looking for her...swt..)

But sadly recess ended quite fast so i hurried to class...but then i notice dat da teacher dint come.. (~~YAY~~) theni go down again...and tok to Su again... then she started to tok bout a guy which i dun quite noe in Fion boyboy's class...lolz...

yet i fell kinda boring do i went up to my class to see watz up....bgut i was cought by a group of my fren in a silly conversation which alomst laugh me to death hAha...thinking of it makes me feel happy...but then think of BI makes me cry..cuz its BORING...

Soon skul is over...then i went to da bus stop to teman carmen like usual..(she is not my GF...) then everyone chat along...then mentioning wat happen on Jamie party...err...bout da part when Yang Ming ,arron chang ,arron chin and adam was playing dota...lolz...
meantioning of it makes adam remember da hatred when arron chin uses thinker...hAha...after that most of da PPL went home leaving me, San Ing, Wah Lung and Carmen...but then San Ing decided to go home then he forced me to go wit him....lolz...


No comments: