Friday, May 4, 2007

Todayz life.. SUX ..

And there ws like usual...i went to skul...late...and cuz of i'm late i dint go down to find woei yee or su...so i juz sit on my class and hav a lil chat wit my dear old frenz... but suprisingly...Su appeared on da bak door of my class....(makes me wonder..) so i ran to her..then i saw her holding my pen drive dat i borrowed to woei yee...(lolz...y cant woei yee giv it bak to me by herself...??) as i approce Su she scolded me (T__T ouch) for wat..?? its cuz of i dit go down to look for woei yee and Su as for woei yee is waiting for me.. @@" ..lolz..

Then soon John(da only pengawas in my class) said dat..."hmm y is our BM teacher late today..?? usualy she'll be damn F*** early wan wor..." then i interupted wit a low voice..."dun say it...or else it'll be like last time..." U guyz wanna noe wat happen..?? ok..i'll tell...few week ago me and John were standing outside da coridoor...as we speak...Ivy (a gal from my class) said dat .."hmm where is our account teacher..." then John answered wit a high tone...mentioning " aiyah account teacher always late wan lar...when she got early b4 geh..!! (lolz..i agree..) " yet suprisingly our account teacher came right in front of us...as John said dat sentence...(feel like hitting him..) ...but miricle happen today...as he said dat sentence...a replacement teacher came in to our class... !!! but then Christine(another gal of my class...) said that dun shout like ur in standard 3 or sumthing its childish..(lolz...like ur so matured...) after greeting da teacher v continue on our major discussion..!!!

Soon time pass by very fast as v speak...and then its BI (ohh god.. T__T ) and yet its as boring as usual...( which is too boring for me to remember wat happen there...) after suffering a whole 2 period finally its my recess ( ~~YAY~~ i'm free ) and like usual i sit wit Soo Cheng(PKJ's going to be GF..!!) then v had a normal talk while i wait for my TomYam ...after finishing i went for a walk while assisting Soo Cheng to look for pengakap(did i spell it right..??) but for sum reason 3J seem to attracted me then i stoped there...(which cause Soo Cheng to hit me) then i was talking wit Su ...and telling her dat i read her blog ... but then she was like diam for a moment...( i guess i noe wat she feeled...(i'm so sorry...for repeating his name...) then i notice Carmen sitting wit Cia Le ...then she called Su ..and talked bout sumthing...(which she acted like she dint see me.. ouch feel like crying.. T__T) but then i dint hang there for long cuz Soo Cheng was nagging for me to folo her.. (lolz... where is KJ..?? ) and for sum reason..v dint wonder of too far.. v maintained walking on da second floor..(which form 3 J,K,L was...) after a short moment Soo Cheng started to cry for tiredness...(WEAKLING...) then v did da same thing over and over again.. @@" ...until v end up sitting on da fourth floor stairs...(which where my class was located..^^) yet time passed by reli fast ...then its time to go home...( there is sumthing i dun wanna say here...i'll let u noe on monday.. ^^ ...buahAha...)


But then reli...wat i did to Carmen...y she dun wanna choi me.. T__T PLZ Carmen..tell me ...i wanna noe...atleast let me apologise to u... as a korkor..lar...nothing special...PLZ...

No comments: